A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Bay Jazz Project

The Oak Ridge Boys were playing tonight at the Annapolis Ram's Head, but the venue right next door, 49 West, had the best with Sean Lane and the Bay Jazz Project. They are soooo good! What a great night out with Lori G. The musicality of the four band members are bar none! If you are local they are a must see sometime this spring or summer so put them on your calendar to do's; you will not be disappointed!

BSoleille! The bright side of smooth jazz.

Photo if the band

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same
topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

Also visit my blog post; tagza.com