A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Oops, I Missed A Post

I was not planning on taking yesterday off in posting, I just plumb forgot. All day I was thinking I'd post something on being St. Patrick's Day, or the fact I refereed two soccer games in the afternoon so "The Lady in the Soccer Suit" lives on for another outdoor season, or about my guild-Southern Comforter's Quilt show this coming weekend. But once I climbed into bed and turned on my iPad, I finished up watching a movie and hit that pillow hard. I was out cold in a few minutes I think.

And today I was hoping to write my "forgotten" post but the moment kept slipping away until now - my usual time I post. Whew!

BSoleille!
Terri

My photo is the Featured Quilter for this years show, Misty Cole. Tomorrow I will post the link and more info as well.


No comments: