A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Chocolate Basket

In the past few years we have had raffle baskets of various items at our quilt show. The "Chocolate Basket" is a big hit for everyone that comes to the show. My son likes to buy the tickets and judiciously places his tickets into the container(s) of the baskets he is most interested in. As luck would have it, he won this humongous basket of chocolate this year and last! He now needs to buy a lottery ticket and see if he can win big $$$!

No comments: