A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Run Away from Home/Go to Camp

My college friends Jodie and Scot invited me to the Jersey Shore for a few days this week. After making dinner and chopping veggies and fruit for my people left at home, my "sports car" headed to Avalon for some fun in the sun.

After a quick swim in the pool (ocean tomorrow) and a seafood dinner with their extended family, the time was right to relax and catch up with the clan.

I am thankful the weather is going to be hot so we can pursue all the outdoor activities we want to do (like a long bike ride first thing in the morning) and the beach right on its heels!

BSoleille! The bright side of the Jersey Shore!
Terri
Photo of Jodie and me on the balcony.

No comments: