A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love PACMAN!

I generally like to play games, with word games like Scrabble, Boggle and now Words With Friends at the top of my list. Due to the power outages this past week my son convinced me to play his favorite - monopoly, the NHL version. Now these games are wonderful and all, but at the very tippy top of my list is the 32 year old game of PACMAN which was released in May of 1980, my senior year of high school.

What I'm thankful now is that I do not have to feed my computer tons of quarters like I did in college to play!!! Shhh don't tell my Mom!

So two years ago with the 30th anniversary of this pesky game, I became reacquainted (my family will attest to obsessed) with my beloved PACMAN. I even keep a spreadsheet of my high scores. Initially my goal was to break 50,000 points which I did, and my new goal is 100,000 points. I hope I can post sometime this year in reaching that one! (high score is 95,880)

BSoleille! Finding the bright side of board games to computer games!
Terri

No comments: