A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Let The Games Begin

The world wide event is here again. Four years goes by super fast since the last one in Beijing. And despite all the politics and "corporate" agendas, it really is a spectacular event, and most folks would agree that the human interest stories with many of these hard-working athletes is the true spirit of the Games.

I am certain we will see triumph, disappointment and exciting feats of athleticism in the many sports that will keep me and sports fans around the world glued to their TV's during the next 17 days!

I hope London shows the world a successful Olympic Games and all athletes perform to the best of their abilities and God given talents!

On a personal note, a big shout out of Good Luck to Bridget Franek in the Women's 3000M Steeplechase in Track&Field, and safe travels for her family and friends heading to London to cheer her on!!!!

BSoleille! The bright side of London 2012!
Terri

No comments: