A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Roadside Stand

Nothing beats fresh produce from a local roadside stand providing everything tastes good! Local peaches have been walking after me for a few days since we bought some over the weekend but ate through them at lightening speed. So today I stopped at one in Millersville, MD and bought some things including succulent and delicious peaches.

Interestingly, the gentleman running the stand was very high strung over people touching his peaches and tomatoes that was quite comical to another road stand shopper and I that we just giggled along as we "shopped". He was especially upset with two young men who were slapping at the watermelons that he could barely finish our business transactions because he wanted to teach them how to select a good one without the obligatory slapping.

I thankfully drove away with my $11 worth of fresh fruit and vegetables and a big hearty laugh with all this guy's antics-just to buy some peaches, cukes and tomatoes!

Photo of the local road stand.
BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: