A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finished Floor!

After much deliberation on my part on whether or not to install a floating hardwood floor, I was strong-armed by my ever cautious husband to out source the job. I am thankful that I did because the two guys who installed the floor, Mike and Kevin, did a beautiful job and did it much quicker than I could have possibly done! Plus they had all their toys, I mean tools, to make the entire job look effortless (at least to me).

Photo of Kevin down the home stretch of the long hallway!

BSoleille! Finding the bright side of competent and timely craftsmen.
Terri

No comments: