A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Whirlwind Day

Anytime I make a trip back to Ohio for a visit sans family, I try to pack a lot into my day. It began waking up at my sisters house, breakfast with two of my in-laws across town, a stop at my favorite bakery, Michael's near where I grew up, a few garage sales on the West side of Cleveland, lunch with a sister and nephew at a great deli called appropriately, Mom's, a few more yard sales and a visit to Hiram,Ohio to visit college friends from Bowling Green State University.

The day was sunny and bright but the best part was a 9 mile bike ride, a great dinner and to top off the night, my first ever total body message compliments of Rosalie Franek. I loved the message and wonder why it's taken me this long to give in and have one. I am one relaxed chica at this moment!

BSoleille, finding the "wonderfulness" of a message.
Terri

Photo of me totally relaxed on the message table! (I think my husband will be a little jealous of this).

No comments: