A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Garage clean up!

I guess it is officially spring for me as I spent the wad cleaning up the outdoors for the past two days. I think that's going to be it for me for the summer. I may plant some marigolds to add a little color but thankfully my family is quite easy going and they really don't care about all that stuff.

My photo is taken at the Anne Arundel county "dump" or recycling center. I love going there and had a decent amount of stuff to "recycle" after the garage clean up!

BSoleille,
Terri

No comments: