A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Caps! Caps! Caps!

Even though the Washington Capitals NHL team lost tonight in Game 7 of their series against the NY Rangers, they certainly gave us exciting and fast-paced hockey throughout the year!  This series was quite evenly matched, and unfortunately, it just was not meant to be today for our home team today.  Looking forward to exciting hockey later this fall!

My photo was taken before the game with three excited Caps fans that live with me!


BSoleille!  Finding the bright side of NHL Hockey....
terri

No comments: