A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Simple Pleasure

After officiating three soccer games as the center ref and climbing into the car, my thoughts turned to "what am I going to make for dinner" once home.

Thankfully, and much to my surprise, my kids surprised me/us (hubby was also refereeing) when we walked in the door and a fully prepared meal was on the table ready for us to sit down and eat. A wonderful Sunday surprise and I loved it. (I was happy to clean up)!

BSoleille! Finding simple Sunday pleasures.
Terri

PS: photo of Cleveland's Terminal Tower

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sweet surprise, sweet kids :)