A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Great Mother's Day


I hope Mother's all over the world had a wonderful day.  I am thankful I did as well.  The best things were sleeping in, going for a bike ride and a salmon and broccoli dinner made by the family.  Feeling the love was present throughout the whole day!  The end of the day included a phone call to my mother  to wish her well!   The above quilt shows the colors of love I felt today....

We also snuck in a visit to University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore to see Katie Gitlin (Freestate Phoenix teammate of Olivia's). She was involved in a one-vehicle car accident this past Wednesday badly injuring her left hand.  Her car actually rolled over, and thankfully, she was wearing her SEAT BELT that saved her life!



Olivia and Katie enjoying a light moment.

BSoleille!
terri

1 comment:

Katie Git said...

Thanks for visiting me. It was a pleasant surprise! -Katie git