A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Technology working in synch!

This evening I was able to provide a 21 minute slide presentation of my guild's March 2012 Quilt Show.  I worked dilegently on combining my photos and the photos taken by guild member Wendy Allen into a nice show that I believe all the members liked and enjoyed.  But the neat thing that was so great is that I originally did not add music to the presentation as I have in past years; but Wendy had her phone with some great Jazz music that we immediately hooked up to the computer and added to compliment the IMovie presentation!  (I brought speakers as well).   Music that worked on the fly where everything synched beautifully was the key to enhance the show.  This was a wonderful use of technology for the laymen!

Photo of my slide show being presented at tonight's guild meeting.


BSoleille!
terri

No comments: