A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, January 4, 2021

Post Production of The Focused Fight!

I don't know much, but I can tell you one thing about writing a book, it's hard, and it's not just the writing part. The post production is "almost" as hard, but with a great editor and beta readers, and aligning everything to eventually "ship," as it's moving forward inch by inch makes it all worthwhile. Everyone has a story to share, it's getting it "written" down that can seem daunting (it sure did for me).

But The Akimbo Writing In Community program that gave me the push is now scheduled to offer a second Writing in Community class this coming March, 2021. I will post the link once it's out and gets closer, and I highly recommend it if you need a little push too to get your words out to the world. It's not for everyone, but maybe for someone. 

The "slogan" in these Akimbo classes, or for anything creative for that matter, is drip, drip, drip...ship!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo from 2006 and our trip to The Price is Right (a mini wish trip for Ryan/family)



No comments: