A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Has the Travel Bug Hit Yet?

I wonder if a lot of people are being enticed with super low fares to travel the USA or world? There are $29 fares being offered on Southwest Airlines, and very inexpensive fares on Emirates as well. These fares offered are so good on the pocketbook, but frankly, I'm not ready to commit to anything right now, only dreaming of "some day." Thankfully, my phone has a treasure trove of photos from travels that I can "put myself right back there"and reminisce. I'm confident we will all be able to get back to our "regularly scheduled lives" in due time, but I can't lie...and can't wait until the "coast is clear" once again for all of us! Maybe we can practice saying, "bon voyage," so when we can, we have it down pat!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo below: a lion "laughing" Feb. 2015 Madikwe, South Africa




No comments: