A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Go Browns!

It's been over 25 years that Bill and I were season ticket holders for the Cleveland Browns (split with twin Don), and thoroughly enjoyed many fun years heading to the stadium to cheer them on during a lot of snowy Sundays. All games we went to were in the old Cleveland Stadium right on the Lake, and typically very cold from the winds swirling around inside the stadium (many games at 10 or 20 degrees not counting the wind chill). 

As this season progressed, the team was gaining traction in winning games, and in turn, began winning fans all over the USA once again. I thought they would make it all the way to the Superbowl this year, but the KC Chiefs had a great last minute play to win the game and stop the "plan" for the Browns to advance. I guess there is always next year.

If the Browns couldn't win, Chef Ryan pulled out the stops to grill and smoke a delicious meal to go along with the game, and he, of course, won over his "fans." Yummy!

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: