A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year 2021!

We can all hope this new will bring happiness and joy and a healthy world population at some point. I can probably say, it's all going to be very interesting as we move forward in 2021 on how it all goes down. A positive attitude can help!

Today also starts my 10th year on this blog, and I can't believe it. The very first year, 2012, I never missed a day. The second year, I missed a few, but as the years piled up, I considered myself an "almost" daily blogger. My wish is for that to continue this year as well; not everyday posting, but most days is the ultimate goal.

I would also like to announce that I finished all the writing from my memoir/book: The Focused Fight and am very excited about it and can't wait for my words to be out in the world soon. There is a lot of post production work involved, but rest assured, I'll be posting more about it all as I inch along in the process. 

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo below: Valley of Fire, Nevada 2016 with "The Best Daughter"



No comments: