A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Staring Down the Lane

It was about 73 degrees this morning when I stared down the lane deciding if I was ready to jump in and swim some laps. At least it was sunny and warming up, but the pool was little cool (I like it hot!). With very few people in the pool, I figured it was my time to "Just Do It"- like a Nike ad. I quickly kicked off my sandals, removed my cover-up and I was in the drink within a few seconds. 

I'm not sure what the water temperature is (after a few cooler nights in the 60's), but the days of "open swim" are numbered, and I want to take advantage of any day that I can go before the summer swim season if all over. I must admit the water was very refreshing after jumping in and when I had a few laps under my belt. I am ready for the next session!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: