A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Misfit Market

Except for a few subscriptions (Netflix, Amazon, Spotify), I was not thinking of getting involved in another subscription based product. Then "The Best Daughter" piqued my interest with Misfit Market sending organic fruit & vegetables on a monthly, bi-monthly or weekly basis. I like to shop local, but I thought I'd give it a try for a couple of months to supplement my regular shopping routine (2X/month for now). I received my first box this week, and it was not too shabby, and I like everything I got for the $21 I shelled out for it (and using her one time discount code). By tomorrow, or early next week, I will cook, grill or saute everything in the box.

I'm not exactly sure what areas they serve, but you can check it out here: https://www.misfitsmarket.com/

Their tag line with their products is "Ugly, Sometimes Normal, But Always Fresh." I found my box to be the case (more normal than ugly). If interested and want to try it too, use this code to get my referral discount: COOKWME-TA9QDO 

BSoleille!

Terri





No comments: