A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, August 17, 2020

A Day at the Beach! Ryan's Style

It was all Ryan's idea to take the day off and drive out to the beach (still in celebration mode, and who can blame him?) We were giddy to go along and thankful that we live close enough to go just for the day (2 hour drive). Ryan is NOT a beach person, but he loves a couple of things at the beach (and fresh air) that we went happily along with: 1) Thrashers Fries on the Rehoboth, DE, Boardwalk (late breakfast); Vanderwendes Ice Cream (late lunch); and a couple of rounds of miniature golf before heading home late afternoon. 

Bill and I went at his pace; even while on the boardwalk and everywhere in between. It was a beautiful day; warm and sunny and a perfect end to Ryan's "weekend." I did happen to sneak down to the ocean and dip my feet in for a few minutes...ahhh!

BSoleille! The bright side of a few hole-in-ones in mini golf - by all of us!

Terri




No tan/sun on our faces...

No comments: