A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

How About the Abundance of Florals?

 A couple of days ago, I was all about vegetables and tomatoes. Today, I'm all about floral and fauna, and my neighborhood right now does not disappoint. The crepe myrtles are currently at their peak, and beautiful from all angles, but the sunflowers are equally stunning! While on a walk with my neighbor (recovering from shoulder surgery), we took it easy, walking slowly around the block and admiring all the front yards with growing and blooming flowers, and even wild mushrooms popping up in the yards as well (and perhaps not really welcome). Even the humid air here in the Mid-Atlantic has a tinge of sweetness to it all thanks to everything in bloom.

BSoleille!

Terri



 

No comments: