A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

The Kids' Bicycle

Today was a day to purge the garage as much as possible, including the kids' Schwinn bike. We bought it when we first moved to Crofton, and was not ridden as much as we thought it would, but that's okay. I bought it at the local Family Bike Shop close to 20 years ago, and returned it back in today...and in excellent shape I may add. I told the owner to donate it to a good cause or another kid who may need or want it.

It was really a bittersweet full circle moment of getting rid of the childhood bicycle. So, by giving it back, wasn't it like we rented it for the past 20 years? I kind of think so to tell you the truth.

BSoleille!

Terri




No comments: