A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Kelleys Island Races

It's always fun to cap off the weekend with either a 5K or 10K race on Kelleys Island, especially when both races have their courses run along the shoreline. Viewing the glimmering waters and boats spread out in Lake Erie make it a stellar day for sure (and the temperature was perfect for a Sunday morning run).

Our gang was split in folks running/walking both races, and everyone had a good time doing their best. I was thankful to enjoy the journey of covering 3.1 miles...and got second place in my age group!

BSoleille!

Terri

Photos of the start with my sister Kimberly, nephews Brandon Kocan and Alex Tomoff and friends Sergei, Natasha and Max (all a part of our gang and running the 5K).


Our gang

Brian Phillips, Brandon Kocan, Olivia and Ryan

1
Medalists in various age groups in the 5K and 10K races!
Olivia, me, Linda Misencik, Beth Tomoff (Birthday Girl!!!), Bill, Mark Misencik, Scot Smith, Brian Phillips and Sergei K.



No comments: