A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 21, 2019

Approximately Exact

This is the name of the craft beer I chose this evening in Grand Rapids, Michigan (Grand Rapids Brewer). Isn’t it a cool name? I had to try it based on the name alone.  And...to describe it would be just that, "approximately exact." We are here for a wedding tomorrow for Haley Nelson (daughter of friends we knew in Cleveland, Ohio, for  close to 30 years). So exciting to see how grown up Haley is now and all the kids we know since the day they were born.

I must admit, Grand Rapids, Michigan, is quite the happening place. Cute eateries and craft breweries on every corner of their downtown area, and new buildings mixed in with rehabbed old buildings. Lots of people of all ages enjoying the summer solstice. Sun set close to 10:00pm tonight. I’m so glad we made the trip for sure!

BSoleille!

Terri
Photos from the Grand Rapids Brewery.




No comments: