A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 14, 2016

Wonderful Weekend at the Quilt Show!

The 2016 Southern Comforters Quilt Show is now a memory, but a great one at that! A big shout of thanks to all the vendors, the featured quilter Trisha Rader, our guild members and show chairs, Carrie Casto and Misty Cole for facilitating a great show and community event! There is a lot of work behind the scenes, and these gals, plus many more "guildies" logged lots of hours to host this event.

 I'm so thankful for all efforts to make "The Best little Quilt Show" the best one yet! 

BSoleille! The bright side of winning two ribbons: a blue (first) and red (second)! The horse ribbon quilt entitled "She's a Winner" got another blue one and Dot. Com got the red! I am a happy quilter!


No comments: