A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Love at First Sight?

Or is this more aptly a Zen moment? Or possibly a "communing" between two species? Photog extraordinaire, HpGruneisen, captured this photo of me and a young male at our first camp in Kwai/Mororemi in Botswana. At most, 10 yards separated us plus a shallow river, but my heart was fluttering at this beauty standing before me just doing his thing. A special moment in time for sure! After a few minutes this young lad headed back into the bush behind him, and I had to pinch myself knowing we were "this close" out in the wild together. 

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: