A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Return to the Hive

The first quilting bee I was in included my friend, Mary Lopes, whom I ran into at a local quilt shop a few days ago. Since Mary does not drive, we made arrangements for me to visit her as she had a book to lend me, and for me to see her quilting projects of late. Interestingly, for 10+ years our bi-monthly meetings were held at Mary's (in another house in Bowie,MD) since she did not drive, but today it was like old home days even though we were in her "new" home.  We picked up where we left off and updated each other on our lives, plus what we are currently working on sewing wise. We also played with her three dogs, especially her new puppy Mia, and who can resist a cute puppy? I am thankful for the get together and I know she was too!

BSoleille! The bright side of a two bee reunion and a cute puppy!

Terri

No comments: