A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

All Quilts Done for Upcoming Show

While auditioning fabrics for this last quilt's binding (to finish before next week's quilt show) I turned around for a few seconds and look who found a comfy place to lie down. And the front of the quilt is not where the comfort factor is located, it's the very soft "minky" backing that rocks this quilt!

If local, please come to the Southern Comforters Quilt Show next weekend: March 12,13 at Samuel Ogle Middle School in Bowie, MD. 

Lots of vendors, BEAUTIFUL QUILTS, BBQ food truck and a scissors sharperner (so bring dull scissors and knives and clippers to be sharperned). 

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: