A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Social Media Frenzy

I think "a world gone social" has certainly affected me and the love of reading books. Genuine hardback or soft cover, doesn't matter, I loved them all. I am so behind on what I want to read it is not funny, and that doesn't even count the one or two magazines I receive each month. I am behind on those too. So what is keeping me from all the above?: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Trivia Crack, Words with Friends, Pacman, Pinterest, Netfix, Ted Talks and Blogs of all sorts. I love the technology and what it can do (especially all the photo editing apps), but I feel the need to start and finish a book soon. I do not think I am alone here in this thinking?!

BSoleille! The bright side of so many choices of how to spend our "leisure" time. 

Terri

Photo of the Drakensburg Mountains using the Tiny Planet app. 

No comments: