A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Red Brick House Sisters

I grew up in a red brick house in Cleveland, Ohio. It was easy to identify because it was the only red brick one on the street (and maybe the entire neighborhood for that matter). I do not have a photo of the house handy as I blog today, but I do have a photo from 1972 of the three sisters that grew up in it. I think it is really neat to manipulate photos from years past with photo editing apps. The possibilities are truly endless. 

BSoleille! 
Terri




No comments: