A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, October 18, 2015

It's All About Shouting Out: B-I-N-G-O

Twenty-one plus people got to shout that out today (I was not one of them), at the Southern Comforters Quilt Guild's 9th Annual Quilt Bingo. The beautiful quilts were highly coveted prizes by such a talented group of people from the guild, and we were thankful to host over 160 people who came from near and far to try and win a prized quilt! Lots of ooh's and ahh's as each quilt was displayed for the 21games played. A big shout of thanks to all that made and contributed quilts and other prizes, and of course, the folks who came to support our guild; we could not have done it without you! Next year will be our 10th year, so be on the look out for spectacular quilts for this event!

BSoleille! The bright side of that thrilling sound of shouting BINGO (provided you have it on the card!)

Terri




No comments: