A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Is Our World Spinning Faster?

It seems like our world is not only spinning faster, but sometimes out of control with so many crazy things going on all over the place. Maybe the stars are not aligned just right, which is causing so much strife, or simply the good news is not filtrating down to the street level. Instantaneous info all the time is really exhausting to keep up with and it is not slowing down. However, on the nature side of things, it takes a certain amount of time and chlorophyl to start the leaves turning their brilliant hues or a summer season to grow corn and tomatoes. I am happy and thankful for that "slow" process when other events seem out of whack. 

BSoleille!
Terri
Photo of the first tree I have seen in our area in turning colors. 



No comments: