A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Two out of Four...

A big wind and bright sunshine were a decent combo to referee a couple games of soccer today.  Originally I had four games scheduled this afternoon, but once at the fields, the third game got cancelled (the fouth game was cancelled midweek).  I'm thankful that I will get paid for the third game though, as it was a long drive out to Western Regional Park in western Howard County, Maryland (beautiful grounds and fields, I may add).  The U14 Boys set was quick and fast and the crew I worked with was fun!  Tomorrow I'm working a few games of U16 and U19 Girls in my county, still a part of the Columbia Memorial Day Soccer Tournament.

I am going to add one more note to this post (I promise it will tie into the above paragraph):  I just started wearing my Nike Fuel Band once again after a long hiatus of not wearing it due switching out a couple of broken ones.  I finally set up the new band and have been wearing my new one for almost one week now.   Knowing full well that I wanted to run as much as I can while on the pitch to maximize "fuel", I have to say I am retiring the day with 4900 "fuels"!  My goal for each day is currently set at 3000 "fuels", and I hit that as soon as I was done with the two games.

BSoleille,
terri

Photo: Our two pups not getting any "fuel"; only "rest".


No comments: