A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

"Going to the Beach"


Our guild's anniversary dinner was tonight, and my 2Bee (with Trish) hosted another table-meaning decorated. The theme was beach bound or "going to the beach"!  We made little bags and filled them with salt water taffy, sprinkled the table with sea shells resting on cheesecloth, and provided everyone with a pair of sunglasses. Notice the wonderful sandcastle cake Trish made in the foreground of today's photo, complete with sugar for the sand and candy seashells. 

Photo people: sitting (l-r), Shelley, me and Trish; back row (I-r), Peggy, Susie, Elfrieda, Wendy and Flo

BSoleille! The bright side of indoor beach fun with sunglasses. 

Terri



No comments: