A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Prom

Unlike their parents, my kids have been fortunate to go to their respective high school proms. Tonight was my son Ryan's prom in downtown Annapolis, Maryland. Of course prior to the dance, multiple photo sessions with the group of kids he went with was a "requirement", which includes the one for my photo today.

Three high schools in our county had their proms tonight. I hope they have fun and stay safe on their big night!

BSoleille!  The bright side of dancing the night away....

Terri

No comments: