A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, May 13, 2013

"Old" Friends Reaquainted

To garner cheap airfare, sometimes flights are "scheduled" at odd times. But that did not stop my son and I to enjoy our last day visiting in Cleveland. The son got to go to 1.5 games of a double header MLB Indians vs. Yankees, and I got to visit with two friends.  First up was a trip to Amherst, Ohio for lunch and a walk with Linda Misencik.  (I ordered the Lake Erie perch). 

Afterwards I headed back to Cleveland and and met with a friend I had a crush on in 2nd grade, David Gentile!  We've played phone tag for a couple years and texts recently and we finally worked out a long awaited visit from 4-5pm today!  We talked nonstop catching up on our lives and I also got to see his four kids and beautiful wife, Beth! Wow. Good stuff and I'm thankful we were able to work in this visit. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of hanging with an old track and field and cross-country buddy!

Terri

Photo of me and Dave. 










No comments: