A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cats to Ducks

While at a small planning meeting for the 4th Annual Cameron Diamond novice swim meet coming up in July, I could not help but notice the Diamond's family cat named Buddy who squarely sat on a stack of books for a solid 45 minutes with nary a move. He was quite majestic in his stance and turned once when called. This was the moment I snapped his photo. 

After some time we went into the garage to get some event TShirts (for a TShirt quilt), and as I looked up from the boxes, three ducks were waddling up the driveway honking away and eventually made their way in. For sure they were not afraid of people and walked up to all of us. The biggest scare though was when they decided they had enough of us and noisily flew out charging right at us as they made a quick exit. We howled with screams of laughter with these crazy ducks!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: