A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Summer's Here?

Like a flipped switch we have gone from winter to summer in one day (at least here in Maryland). Cool temps over the weekend and 85 degrees today! I am not complaining as I got my first bike ride of the season under my belt this afternoon.

And what was really noticeable with the increased temperatures are all the birds, some louder than others belting out their songs! Not only birds but carpenter bees and all the bugs came out of hiding. Thankful that there are no mosquitos yet!

BSoleille! The bright side of long shadows!

No comments: