A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, April 12, 2013

An "ADD" Kind of Day

We have all had these kinds of days, racing from one thing to the next. That's how my day was today starting early with a job at one of the high schools (with, thankfully, an early dismissal); lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and some resale shop browsing with a friend; then home to relieve dogs, plus feed and water; then onto a quilt show in Columbia, MD. Of course traffic on a Friday afternoon is no picnic, but I muscled it home for a spell then headed out to a local community theater to see another friends' daughter in the production/musical "The Little Mermaid"! Under the Sea is now ruminating in my head....

What a cute show! The kids were so good, as was the young lady I went to see in the play. It was a great end to a busy day.

BSoleille!
Terri
Photo was taken on the Crofton Parkway. As crazy as I was today going from one thing to the next, I stopped to "smell" the cherry trees!

No comments: