A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Baysox Win Tonight

This is my son Ryan's third year working for the Bowie Baysox, a AA team for the Baltimore Orioles. I went to the game tonight to support him and the team, thanks to a friend who had an extra ticket for me! A good crowd this evening (with fireworks at the end of the game), not only to cheer for the home team, but the opposing team as well. The Harrisburg Senators is the AA team for the Washington Nationals. A good rivalry with the Baysox on top tonight 3-1.

BSoleille! The bright side of summer baseball (I know it is still spring).

Terri



No comments: