A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 19, 2018

Tis the Seasoning!

Thanksgiving is a great week to, obviously, give thanks and break bread with those we care deeply about; family and friends. But wouldn't it be nice to continue to be grateful and thankful every day? Even something small like a bag of frozen peas (thanks, Susie Stevenson!). It really doesn't take much to be kind; say please and thank you, and respect people in general. As we go deeper into the week, I'm thankful to wait in the check out lines, because that means I/we have the means to shop and have a cart full of groceries waiting to be made and eaten by our tribes. 

And with those same groceries, and menu figuring, a little seasoning goes a long way to make most anything taste scrumptious! A few months ago "The Best Daughter" turned me on to this Everything Bagel Seasoning, and we have already went through our first bottle of it quite swiftly (initially purchased at Trader Joe's). Today, while "battling" the shopping madness out there (all good...but maybe not the traffic so much), I found something very similar at Costco. I'll be trying this new one out very soon.

BSoleille!

Terri





No comments: