A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Vivacious Visitors

I am thankful for two "vivacious visitors" this past week. Vivacious Visitor number one, Mary Nielsen, moved to Florida about six months ago, and came to town to teach a couple quilt classes at a local shop (Spring Water Designs), and go on this past weekend's  retreat. And since Mary was in the Possibillibee Bee before she moved, her visit coincided with our monthly meeting, hosted by yours truly. It was a great visit in many ways, including the celebration of her birthday.

Vivacious Visitor number two, Laura Murphy, hails from Michigan (Bowling Green Alum and fellow South Africa traveler with me in 2015), and we've planned a couple "scoots" (4 mile runs) around the Crofton Parkway. She was also kind enough to go with me to my last high school soccer game that I refereed this afternoon, and we will head to Annapolis tomorrow before she leaves. It will be her first trip to the "Sailing Capital of the World", and a fine place for a repast during the lunch hour.

BSolielle! The bright side of friendships at their finest, and I am truly thankful of the paths I've chosen in life to make and maintain the friends I have, including these two amazing women!

Terri

Possibillibees: L-R; Cappy Phillips, Janet McCabe, Carrie Casto, Shelley Jackson, Mary Nielsen, Susie Stevenson, and me

Laura, Lucy and me


No comments: