A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

It's the Little Things

To be thankful for this week/weekend and a house full of family, especially the laughter of all the cousins (my five nephews and son and "The Best Daughter") while they play cards and games, and everything said is a big funny, or at least to them. So to laugh or to hear laughter is a soothing salve and makes us all feel better no matter what! So laugh with the best of them if you can...it's a wonderful "little thing!"

Happy Thanksgiving! And Happy 85th Birthday to my Mom, Sophie Nolan!!
Terri

Photos of the Wing Man, Ryan, and the cousins...

No comments: