A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This Turkey is for the Birds

Selecting a turkey for Thanksgiving is quite the daunting task nowadays. Fresh, frozen, organic or not, the choices seem endless. It appears that the organic farms are like modern day spas for turkeys, and the prices reflect their time spent getting hot stone messages, drinking clean water and eating haute cuisine! No judgment if that is the choice of the day, but I am OK with a regular bird and all the trimmings, and not spending $97 on the main event. It's a thankful kind of week, no matter the bird!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: