A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

a little thanks

In such a great month of reminding us to be thankful for a lot of "things", isn't it great to be thankful for the little things too? How about a hot shower in the morning? A wool sweater that fits just right and provides warmth on a chilly morning. Or a beautiful sunset, and lately, the "super moon?" I continue to be thankful for the beautiful changing leaves on large stately trees. The more vibrant and deep the colors (especially the reds), the better for all to ooh and ahh at their beauty. Wonderful!

BSoleille!
Terri




No comments: