A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, June 8, 2013

From the KI Winery to the KI Brewery

A great day spending quality time with family and friends on a sunny day on Kelley's Island. With a quick trail  run at one of the state parks, to lunch at the winery then dinner at the brewery we all had a great time. I'm thankful that the last event, "The Chris Smith"benefit, was a resounding success!  All proceeds raised this weekend will benefit a high school cross country runner from the high school Chris coached at, Sandusky Perkins. 

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos from today including my favorite set of identical twins: Bill and Don Tomoff; lunch with family,  and dinner with Bowling Green State University Cross Country Alumni. 



No comments: