A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Back to Basics

There always seems to be a sort of a let down after a vacation no matter how long or short it was. Once home everyone goes in their different directions as they should, and I'm thankful for the good memories we created for summer 2013!

I hope to get back to my sewing and quilting tomorrow!

BSoleille!
Terri
Photo of outdoor dog baths today. 

No comments: