A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Friday Night Lights

I want to mention I just finished watching the entire 5 season series of "Friday Night Lights" on Netflix. I mostly watched it on my iPad, late at night (instead of reading a book) and when working on quilts sans using a machine (cutting and ironing). It was terrific and I liked the great character development throughout the series. It was even better to watch back to back episodes with NO commercials!

BSoleille! The bright side of "Texas Forever"!

Terri

My photo is one of the most unflattering raggedy Andy dolls I've ever laid eyes on. I found this in an antique store. I think he's been sitting there for quite some time, and probably scared some kid with those big circle eyes!




No comments: