A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Five More Posts for 2012

Well, as this year draws to a close, I cannot believe I've posted every day and I have "only" five more to complete my challenge that I set on January 1, 2012.  For the last few posts, I will recap and tell some of the "behind" the scenes, so to speak.  It's really not that much, but may be slightly interesting.  One of the only disappointments I've found was the spam emails from "Quilts From the Heart"; and I have really tried to expel all spams by changing my passcodes on numerous occasions to no avail; they still seem to slip through, including a few yesterday.  For this I truly apologize to those following along with me, and once I notice or get notified, I go and delete the foul post from that far flung location.

I have decided that I will post my "final" recap on January 1, 2013, and this will most likely be my longest post (I've been thinking ahead to what I want to write), but nothing you can't read in a few minutes, so no worries there.

I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to write every day, and lovely people to read it as well.  That's the true bright spot!

BSoleille,
terri

Photo of Winter (in Ohio at Christmas!)


No comments: